Saturday, July 28, 2007

i've been in love with spice girls ever since and i'm back in that frenzy once again! i remember the days when i had no astro and would sit in front of the telly at 5pmmevery sunday evening religiously waiting for the top 10 hits to come on. because it was a half hour show, they could not show all 10 MTV's so i would secretly pray that they would show an MTV on the spice girls. good times. my 1st few albums were spice girls and also 911 and backstreet boys. ANYWAYS, enough of reminising my past. hehe. spent the later bit of my day youtubing on the spice girls. watched a documentary on posh spice which only happens to be my fav spice and a couple of their MTVs.

i literally have this poster in my bedroom back in klang. check out those platform shoes and the victory signs. nevertheless i've gotta admit tht i still love them. i have posterS and cassetteS. yup those were the cassettes days. am a very avid fan indeedy :)

true girl power back in action. can't wait!

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

spice girls?

hmmmmmm....

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

secretly pray hah? not so secret anymore...nyeheh

1:26 PM  
Blogger chel said...

i want to be one spice.
bwahahahahahaha.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home