Sunday, July 15, 2007

i witness something beautiful today.

the day started of by me wanting to sleep in and not go out with pegs to help lisa run some errands for her wedding. i contemplated while rolling ard on my bed. finally i gave in. yada yada yada (cutting the story short). the last task on the list was for lisa to try her gown. pegs drove us to some lady's place which was beautiful btw. she changed into her gown and walk awkwardly into the hallway where i sat. i just stared at her while pegs and diane dolled her up with the gloves and veil. there she stood, right in front of my eyes, a picture of perfection. in the midst of the chaotic wedding plans, the hundred and million things to do and the plans not even thought of, there she stood in her complete wedding gown, a symbol of perfection. she blurred everything in the picture and the focus was on her. nothing seemed to matter anymore because wht stood in front of me is perfect. all i could do was to marvel at her beauty. at that second, i felt the holy spirit swept over me and reminded me of Jesus. how he turned my mourning into dancing. how he made everything perfect in His time. and all i can do is to marvel at His beauty and remain speechless.

i hope i managed to explain how i felt u managed to catch the geez of it :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow Li that must have been really something coz it turn u all poetic! but thanks for sharing! i did sow a seed in me!

2:38 AM  
Blogger eli said...

Omigosh, Li I'm tearing as I'm reading this :)
*sniffles* soo emo.
What a touching snippet of an unorganized bride-to-be...

All I can say -> that is so beautiful.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow,dat was awesome... im blessed by it... it really encourages me... thanks for the post...

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home