Thursday, June 14, 2007

hairy issues

1st issue
i've been blessed with really really fine and smooth hair. my friends can testify to this. but the downside is tht i've got too little hair. we really can't win can we :) we're constantly fighting another persons battle.
i've tried perming it but it went bodyless and kinda *plat looking* in 3 weeks time.
i tried cutting it real short and used wax but it gave in.
the solution? use volumising shampoo! BUT (again) it still doesn't give me the *pong* hair tht i want! hmphhh

look wht herbal essences promise me:

'i leave a lift in all the right places and rinse clean to leave you with volume that minds and lots of bounce for the ounce'. think it's uplifting? try my conditioner.

gimmicks! sigh

2nd issue
another issue is that my hair drops like a lot. when i wash my hair, it falls. when i dry my hair, it falls. when i tie my hair, it falls. even when i use my hand to go through my hair, it falls! i know it is a normal thing but read on :) what amazes me most is considering the rate my hair is falling off my poor scalp, i still have hellalot of hair! its suppose to look like i've got less hair but no. it really still does look the same. hmmmm. when i get to heaven, i'll ask God tht. He said that he knows the amount of hair on our head. poor Him, he has to re-adjust my number-of-hair-figures every few minutes. hehe.

ahh life. strange innit?

can u see my scalp?

5 Comments:

Blogger Alvin said...

shorty, I shall pass something to you next week k? hehehe hang in there! =P

11:23 PM  
Blogger Alvin said...

oh... and i think it's falling cos of the crapy herbal shampoo u're using? hahaha THEY ARE CRAP!

11:24 PM  
Blogger irvinz said...

haha. yeah, herbal stinks! haha, arent u supposed to be studying?

4:47 AM  
Blogger ms quek said...

alvin: yay! but it makes my hair smelllll goooooood. hehehe

vinz: i am i am :) see u soon!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my goodness li, don't tie so tight. it will make u drop even more.

P.S. I drop even more hair after i permed. Now gotta vaccum my room twice a week just cos of my hair.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home