Tuesday, May 08, 2007

here i am,sitting on my bean bag with both my legs crossed on the table's foot stand at 2am. there's light shinning from my table lamp and my green-bubble-floating-lava lamp. the cool breeze from my ajar window is comforting. i hear contrasting sounds of speading cars and the stillness of night. no worries in the world. no care in the world. only me and the WWW :)

as i scan through my calender, everyday is a busy bee day! how i long to enjoy and appreciate the simplicity of life; those moments alone and those me times. i came home early from church last sun and spoiled myself silly. had tomyam meehoon & a slice of oreo cheesecake for dessert and i sprawled myself on the bean bag in front of the tv watching nonsensical tv programs :) yay to me time. yay to brainless tv programs! BUT in no time i was greeted by munchkin Chrisa who came jumping on me. it THEN struck me how short the pleasures of life can be. it aint permanent and every moment is precious. so seize the moment for mornings are quick to come. cest la vie!

but all hope is not gone for He did say that His mercies are new every morning :)

Munchkin Chrisa & Me

3 Comments:

Blogger Alvin said...

SO CUTE!!! hahahha I can seem to understand that me time... well.. starting too... never really thought about it that way... i always felt lonely when i'm at home at nite... don't know why... but now.. it's like the presence of God is in my room all the time... i can just rest in peace...

1:13 PM  
Blogger ms quek said...

ho ho ho alvin!
me-time's awesome! :)esp when ur being surrounded by a bizzilion ppl tht day.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

she's so cute la. take care of her ya. =D

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home