Monday, May 21, 2007

girls night

i went there with a preconception and the only sentence i really meant with my heart during worship was, "open my eyes to the works of Your hands"

the next thing i knew, my eyes were open. God totally blew my mind and He literally blew my perception on how a girls night should be.

ok. fine. i admit it. i stereotyped it. it wasn't your-ordinary-bimbotic-brainless chatter-kinda girls night (ala in the movies) but it was worship-God speaking-God's presence-empowering-kinda girls night. woahhhh man. the power of words

i'm a happy girl :)

*courtesy of mianster*
she's a rocker chick whereas i'm a wannabe rocker chick but a super fail dot com one

will post up more when i get some
till then
adios amigos

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivie Tan said...

haha CHEEKY FAIRY!!! who would've thought.. hehe.. =) thanx for the rocky yeah. i just realized it's called "POCKY". imitation?? hehe..

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo u've found me :)
no its not imitation ok
hahahaha
hongkie version of rocky
who cares rite? hahaha as long as its edible. tht is all we care about :)
love u!

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home