Wednesday, April 18, 2007

my puji-ing for u!

this girl here dancing with the duck is SARA LEE
yes SARA not SARAH

a pic speaks a thousand words eh?
apparently the duck forced her to danced
but loooooky loooky, she's enjoying it :)
*quack quack*

sara lee, my girl
time for some lovin bashing!
she claims to be cute but i say she acts cute! :)
there are way more act cute pics but i'll save u some face
after ooogling my eyes on ur pics, i'm 'nearly' convinced tht u DO look cute in most of the pics
'nearly'
she has many images
i say she looks like CherylSaw. well sometimes
i say she looks like JaneC. well sometimes also.
her response, 'i'm cuter'
me: 'ohhhhhhhhhhhh kkkk'

she is a proud member for the ANTS aka Adventurous National Trash Society -_-
who does everything and anything *cough* *lepaking* under the sun

for someone so short n small, she is way toooo dramatic AND sarcastic
so Dramacastic

she loves and misses me BUT just doesnt want to admit it!!!!!
she loves bullying me
fine. i actually let u ok. hahahaha
we have loving pet names for each other: jumbo (her) & dumbo (me) -_-

feelin the love yet sara?

oooooooo
and we have playground appointments every wednesday
she'll go to a playground in Chi Liung and i'll go to a play ground near my place
n i'll text her saying, ' 1, 2, SWINGGGGGG'
well, it hasnt actually happen yet BUT it will.......
some day

*sigh*

ok one thing i have to give her credit for is that she is officially taller than me now
i like to think by 1cm?
no biggy :)
YES yes you get bragging rights
my days of calling u shortie are over
*sniff*

besides sher, ur my other fav girl :)
rock on BECAUSE you can
dont you ever stop singing, playing the guitar to praise & worship Him

whenever u tell me bout the amazing things u do for Him, i can't help but to feel a lil sad coz i'm not there to witness it. i missed u songleading in the Chapter2 rally and the BTG 07 conference.
sometimes i wish you wont grow up so fast
but at the same time i am SOOO extremely proud of u
u must know tht and u must know that i'm cheering for you all the way from melbourne :)
i have ur back! :)

*till we get a decent picture together*

I LOVE U HEAPS girl
xoxoxo

5 Comments:

Blogger -sara- said...

*sniff* awww Li..!!! Haha the post got to the strings of my heart. I have never failed to admit i love you ok. It's just the missing you part...but I just told you i miss you!I'm glad i have you! *beams proudly* Love you! *hugs*

4:01 AM  
Blogger ms quek said...

sara: *toing toing toing* tigger hoping to winnie the pooh. hahaha. love u toooo

7:40 PM  
Blogger KenSan said...

that's a great post on SARAH opppss... sooo true hor wat u say about her.... akgakgakkgkagkagka

sweet!

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's not the member of ANTS but the PRESIDENT and maybe the FOUNDER of ANTS... They certainly made an impact in people's lives round them. Even our futsal team is named after them... *teehehe**

7:31 PM  
Blogger ms quek said...

kenneth: omg kenneth. ur laughter is still the same. argakakaka. i can hear it in my mind! :)

sheila: hahahaha. have u been a guest member in the ANTS outing? hahaha. so funny. like a club liddat

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home