Friday, March 02, 2007

in the midst of my free-ness, i'm busy

i only have 2 more units to grad! so i'm only doing 2 units this sem which means:
2 lect * 2 hours each + 2 tutes * 1 hours each= 6 contact hours!

bel told me not to anybody coz ppl will box me. hehehe.

based on my timetable, i'm free. no. tht is an understatement. i'm super free. but like i said. in the midst of my free-ness, i'm busy! geddit?

anyhoo, i recently found a job at The Den in uni.
working there on tues so if ur free, come n find me.
NO, there will not be discounts coz i do not want to get fired!
but come n drink the smoothies and juices. i promise to make a good one for u! :)

and i'm also picking up mandarin. i borrowed a 'how to speak chinse' book from matheson lib.
speaking of libs, they closed down john medley lib. my all time fav lib! awesome place to waste time *grin*
now tht no one knows when medley is reopening, i have resorted to going to matheson where i stumbled upon my chinese book. coincidental? i think not :) i have been reading the 'hang yi ping ying' to myself. and everything tht comes out from my mouth sounds wrong la. i called jeff and read to him a line. he couldnt understand a word i was saying. hahahaha. so yeah.

we had our OCF freshie night today
heaps of new ppl! good stuff
and tmr we r having our second OCF easter camp meeting.
its gonna be looooooooooong. i can tell.

laters!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u make me laugh!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

li...its not "hang yi ping ying"...but "han yu ping yin".....keep it up =)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home