Saturday, March 17, 2007

happy bday old fart!


ooooooooooo pegs, do u remember this???
this was 2 years ago!!!!!! when i FIRST met u!!

then u were just somebody
now u are my big sister, friend, house mate and leader!

3 years of friendship and SO SO SOOOOOOO much to be grateful for :)
ppl think we're sisters
we do look alike dont we? hehehe. nah! :)

i remember the 1st time u asked me to go swimming
i remember the 1st time i cooked u dinner! can't remember the 1st time u cooked me dinner tho
i remember the times u'll pick me up from deakin hall to ur place
i remember the times i'll sleep over at ur place
i remember the times we'll have mindless daily chats on the phone
i remember the times u'll pull the comforter away from me!
i remember the times u swing your arm over me while sleeping coz u think i'm ur boster
i remember the MANY times u encourage me and never stop believing in me
i remember the MANY times u 'layaned' me saying, 'look at my guns!!!'
i remember the MANY times u listen to me rant and complain bout 'people'

thank you for believing in me
thank you for encouraging me
thank you for trusting in my manual driving skills. haha!
thank you for cooking those delicious meal tht u cook
thank you for empowering me
thank you for sharing what God has done or is doing in ur life with me
thank you for being YOU
thank you for being REAL
thank you for this wonderful sisterhood and friendship! :)

sometimes i do wonder how we get along so well
sometimes i really do forget tht u r older than me coz ur such a kid at heart
sometimes i forget tht u r actually my friend and not my blood sister
sometimes i just wonder a lot
but i dont really want to wonder anymore
i just wanna live it :)
i wanna live with wht God has blessed me with, you! :)

happy bday old fart!
i <3 u heaps!
did i say i love u???!!
I LOVE U SO MUCH!!!!

happy 25th birthday!
:)

1 Comments:

Blogger p_ewe said...

*speechless*

thanks li.. i love u a lot too. Sorry havent shown or said that enuf lately. but i do. i really do. sigh why do u have to make me so emo? I thought i woman already not so emo hahaha. anyways u're the one who makes em the kid at heart ahhahaha

looking forward to our further journey together. hugss

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home