Monday, March 19, 2007

pics galore

sher's 22nd :)
a yellow
, green and bling partayyyyy
notice my gold necklace??? the whole night ppl were asking me whether my neck and ear was pain
-_-''
it aint heavy!

happy 22nd babe!
n look who decided to join the party
dusty!!!

such a cutie pie

***********************************************


peg's bday dinner

MRS chee :)
lisa and chel
rach fi and pegs
oysters! *slurp slurp*
crab noodles! yum!

dinner was awesome la! but it left a hole in my purse
i'm officially broke for the entire week
bread for the week it is!

5 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

yo.....i might see u in the middle of the year...will i see you?

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bernard used to has that same dog...

6:14 PM  
Blogger ms quek said...

keith: YES u will! where u planning to stay and when u coming down?? lemme know so i'll keep my dates free for u :)

sheila: used to? where's the doggie now?

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she ate it Li!!

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon: Yeah JOn, thats the dog I was trying to tell u. hehe. I DID NOT EAT that cute lil doggie.

LI: I heard he gave it away cause he shifted back home. Mom dislike animals so he couldnt bring Pebbles back for me to PLAY with.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home