Saturday, January 06, 2007

16 days in Klang

16 days in Klang
16 days to be with my family
16 days to catch up with my love ones
16 days to do everything that i miss doing
16 days!!!
16 days!!!
16 days!!!

i made a to-do list before heading back :) coz i had such a short time, i didnt want to miss out anything that i missed or stuff that i wanted to do. ppl who used my computer will laugh because number one on my list was to eat durian!! hahaha. i manage to do everything except to get an ear piercing coz mumsy said no. oh wells.

alrighty, the HIGHLIGHTS of my 16 day holiday back home:
[::] saw my beloved family!!

[::] went to genting AGAIN. swore not to go back there for 3-4 years!!!

[::] i fell sick 3 times -_-'' the 1st was when i 1st arrive in msia. d 2nd time, i completely lost my voice! and d 3rd was during/after youth camp.


[::] alas i met up with jonlee!! :) u so BIG-in-size d!! haha.miss u!

[::] went to pasar malam and bought durian!! yum!!

[::] had my swensons earthquake!!

[::] went to the orphanage and celebrated christmas with them! (definitely one of the better highlights!) the kids still remember me!! they called me che che lily :) :) :) ahhhhhhhh the joy!! *beams*

[::] went for youth camp 2006!!

[::] did HEAPS of shoe shopping. finally bought my converse shoes!!! woots!


[::] had a china doll haircut which is way too long now :( doesnt really look like a doll coz i have too little hair to cover my forehead -_- check out the holes

[::] spent quality time with my dearest friends

[::] had chritmas dinner with my extended family. finally got to see all my cousy's again :)






[::] spent new years eve at home watching star wars coz my dearest sister wanted to watch it. imagine, when ppl were counting down, and when the clock striked 12, Obi Wan was trying to kill Anakin Skywalker -_-. i know its sad. we just wished each other and continue glueing our eyes on the tv.

[::] flew back on 1st of january 2007. new years day. sad? i think not. haha. it was d best flight so far!! not much ppl on the plane and there was no one beside me!! hahahaha. i didnt go to the loo the entire flight and i watched 3 movies!!! i am so proud of myself!!! self achievement!!! i am sucho lamo..hur hur hur



**************************************************************



a few belated birthday shoutouts! (in order)
[::] the person who brought me into this world, MUMMY (7th)

[::] my pillar of strength, ANNA (17th)

[::] my dearest girl, SARA (20th) who is now OFFICIALLY taller than me. sigh. now she gets bragging rights. i will not hear the end of it. tht's for sure :(

[::] my dearest sister, SHER whom i heart so so so much and SHEILA (28th)


i can't believe 16 days passed in a blink of an eye. so many other things i wanted to do. esp spending time with my family and friends. i dont recall a day where i stayed at home and bummed around watching astro. everything was chop chop and on the go. fun but there was a price to pay- me getting sick 3 times and my panda eyes!!


to my dearest friends (u know who u r),
till we meet again!!
i luv u guys long time!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

big? excuse me!?

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home