Monday, November 27, 2006

frankston, midnight calls and teh tarik

today, I, Quek Hui Li drove ALL the way to Peninsula Campus
YES i know. what a big achievement huh -_-
a bit detour here and there BUT i got there 15min before class started
so that's cool
but not so cool for jon coz i woke him up coz i was somewhat lost!
couldnt find the turning into springvale road on westall road

my lecturer is funny

he want us to have SPUNK, a lil attitude when we go for lecture
RIGHT hello, it is a 9am lecture mind you

i had a call at 4am last night
i didnt answer the 1st call
but when the 2nd call came, i panicked
coz i thought something back home happened so i answered the call
only to hear jonlee's voice -_-'
actually i dont know y i ask u who is this coz i already knew
subconsciously i guess. hehehe
jon, will call soon. as soon as i get a phone card :)

anyhoo
my new fav word is 'ANYHOO'
learnt it from watching Scrubs :)

anyhoo
mel is staying with me! :)
at least i wont be so lonely after all

anyhoo

pegs, i'm cooking dinner tonight!
making chikin soup :)

BTW i'm coming home soon!!

8 Comments:

Blogger -jonboy- said...

*yawn*

10:39 PM  
Blogger Hau Wei said...

wow...frankston? well done ms quek! eheheh...with my car leh? quick come home! malaysia is waiting for you!

2:22 PM  
Blogger p_ewe said...

HEY! how come u're wearing MY sweater?!~ never ask me! ahhahahaah

how was the drive? btw 3rd party insurance means ure NOT covered. so be careful: quote from hauwei ahahhaha

i miss melb. i miss church. i miss my housies. i miss cooking!

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry abt the call.. i was calling my friends in the US and forgot u were in this part of the world! lol my bad!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Melisa said...

erm...hehehe...peggs, she wasn't the only one wearing ur stuff that day! HAHHAHAHAH....

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pegs: i asked!!it was b4 u left for msia :) hehehehe. eh 3rd party doesnt mean it covers me meh? i tot it does. dang!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Hau Wei said...

li: heh...you're the first party the other person is the 3rd party...hmm...must be tiring huh to have so many parties.

5:02 PM  
Blogger p_ewe said...

hw: WHAT?!!! ahahahhahahaha.. aiyo!
mel: oh GEE. thanks for telling me thru another person's blog. blek!
li: did u? taking me for granted huh!!!! heheheheheh

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home