Friday, October 27, 2006

just finish my second paper today. and by next wed, i'll be done!! finish!! elek!! so fast. somehow i wish that i could have more time to study BUT i should have done that earlier.
so much coulda shoulda woulda *sigh*

suppose to go for my house groups today but i decided against it
suppose to study but i decided against it
instead i'm hanging in the living room with chel :) watching how to lose a guy in 10 days
so nice to have a 'resting' time. not so much of a 'me' time. i realise i dont treat myself to nice things often.
i'm enjoying tonight!

chel's bday was last wednesday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY chel!!!
if u all didnt know, chel is really COOL

coz she watches korean drama when the whole wide world is stress
coz she has bubble tea urges like me
coz she has crazy urges and make yummy food for us to eat when she's stress
coz she drools over HOT english men like collin firth with me
coz she gets work done in gloria jeans

and coz she's my housemate!
happy birthday chel! xoxoxo



peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home