Friday, September 15, 2006

oh happy days

'the joy of the Lord is my strength'

funny story no 1

ck: can i have your company law notes?
li: yeap.but it is quite thick..bla bla bla
chris: nvm.i will 'take take take it all'
li: -_-
andrew: yeah then u must also 'pick it up'
li: double -_-''

btw, those '...' are songs

funny story no 2

me, dennis and chris was mugging in medly lib *my happy place*
chris had his mp3 on real loud
so silly chris wanted to ask his friend a question
with the loud music in his ear, he thought his surrounding was noisy
so he talked to his friend in a really loud voice..piercing the silence of the lib!!
all of us jumped!! i think his friend was writing something and when he heard chris, his hand drew a line across his book..hahaha
classic!

funny story no 3

i love bathing downstairs nowadays
simply because its huge and it is echo-ish
translation: i can dance and sing in the loo
the thing is, i sound good when i sing in the loo *grins*
so i sang sang sang *still thinking i sound good*
little did i know, pegs n rach fi was laughing at me outside from the living room
i must have sang really loud!!! *shy*
hahahaha

funny story no 4

i was about to sleep at around 2am
off all the lights and the heater
jumped into bed and covered myself with my blanky
low n behold, there was a buzzing sound
there was a flippin fly in my room!!!! -_-
so i had to get up, on the lights, open my window, n chase the fly out of my room!

1st attempt: i THOUGHT i manage to get it out of my room.off the lights-jumped to bed-and heard the buzzing sound again!!!! *arghhhhhhhh*

2nd attempt: chase the fly with my lecture notes!! finally it flew out...all the time while chasing the fly out, i was laughing at myself. i am so entertaining..hahaha..

*sigh*
it has been a funny week :) :)
and i am seriusly in a smilling mode everyday :) :)

ahhhhhh, the joy of the Lord is REALLY my strength!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

hahahaha, that's great gurl!

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen sista preach it! hahaha

1:34 PM  
Blogger p_ewe said...

love ur spirit! dont let anything get u down! =)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Hau Wei said...

i'm in so much pain...i can't type right anymore. *wipes tears away*

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home