Friday, September 08, 2006

my family in melb

i love urban life!
n church :)
n planet uni :)

which brings me to planet uni camp!
albeit late but yeah! :)

the whole camp was just amazing :)
i had a breakthrough.
i broke free from 'i dont care wht ppl think of me' mindset. basically broke free from myself
:)
i esp enjoyed the last night where the presence of the Holy Spirit was just fantabulously awesome yo!
it's like i stood in front, n i just lifted my hands, n the next thing i knew, someone touched me on the forehead n i was on the floor, slained.
:)

ahhhh its was just so :) :) :) :) hehehe
Jesus, i'm helplessly in love with you :)

a very well $135 investment on myself

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Li... im glad to see you growing so muchh in the Lord... seriously, you know that God's presence is the one that breaks every darkness inside us... yeahhh... God is always there for u... n always there to lift you up!!!! heheheheh... :) love you li!!!! really inspired for today's blog.. miss his presence so much!!!! :) take care!!!!!-GLEH-

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=)
love u too

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home