Thursday, August 17, 2006

my weekend

Happy Birthday to......
su ann and phaik joo!!
miss you girls :) :)

my saturday!
finally met up with ms au!
we look so contra in this pic O_o'' but i like!



we go a long way back :) one of my very good and 1st friends in uni along with ai lin.
now i know y this pic look weird! ai lin, ur not in it!!! :( :(
anyways we met up at the city and i finally got to meet her bf :) ate at a jap restaurant at lonsdale street which was superbly filling and worthy of my AUD9.80. hee hee

both me and mel visited chai lee's new apartment on manchester lane earlier tht morn.
get this! as in next to manchester lane's jazz bar!!
how cool is that?? her place is wayyyy cooler
but i still love my town house :) :)

oh wells watching sis act 2 now with chel
which reminds me of our bridget jones 1 & 2 marathon we had last saturday before and after our bubble tea escapade :)
oh mark darcy, opps i meant colin firth!! U R SO MANLY!!! *swooonsss*

alrighty
good night peeps!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home