Wednesday, August 23, 2006

lalalala

after a looooong hiatus, i'm back!

1st up! HOGS BREATH with the care group


to celebrate these two lads birthday!!

2nd up! happy 20th


to this cake killer!
-_-''

we had a BBQ at my place last night.
after the night has ended, we all sat down around the dinner table to continue on peg's super confusing jigsaw puzzle
one of our many favourite past times :)
ANYWAYS, by the end of the day i was super hyper..like literally SUPER hyper..i went around the table snapping pictures with ppl and laughing slash giggling
-_-''

definitely the white coffee kicking in

on to MORE important matters,
i've got an assignment due tmr!!
Dare Women's Conference is on thurs and fri

AND

PLANET UNI Camp is this friday!!!!!!!

I'M PUMPED!!
I'M PUMPED!!
I'M PUMPED!!
I'M PUMPED!!

i find myself doing a lot of things that my flesh does not want to do BUT my spirit wants to do

have a superb day tmr!! courtesy of mr hwt, yours truly and jeff :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home