Wednesday, August 30, 2006

i'm slacking in the comp lab now while waiting to go for class
and looky looky wht i've found!
mr hwt, this is for u!! :)

A pastor went to visit his church member and knocked on the door 3 times, but no answer. So he slipped a note under the door, quoting Rev 3:20..... "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."

On the following Sunday, the church member felt that he she respond to the pastor's note and that he also shd quote a verse from scripture - so he wrote a note and put it into the offering bag as it was passed around. Those counting the money later on, called the pastor and handed him a note addressed to him. The pastor opened it.. and saw the verse Gen 3:10 from that church member!!!!

Btw, Gen 3:10 says........."And he said, "I heard the sound of Thee in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid myself."


*grins widely*

random quotes while eating nasi lemak on monday :)

'eat more fish, save the whales!', mr hwt
'eat more, make poverty history!', ms quek
classic! i know!
*sigh* i love my friends!

2 Comments:

Blogger p_ewe said...

ahhahaha! goodness me! u ACTUALLY dedicated that to mr hwt! and yes i agree u're classic.. hahaha.. classy? or classic? hmmm!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

both :)

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home