Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sydney (Part 3)

4th Day
alas!! this is the day i've been waiting for =) Hillsongs Night Rally!! wooots!!

however, the day didn't start of very well coz i was down with a headache..to add to it, i was quite frus while queing up for my tickets coz the line aint moving and it was gonnnna start dyyyy!!!! PLUS there was no hp line PLUS my hp died on me O_0''.. in the midst of my frus mood, somebody tapped me on the shoulder..it was Dan =) hehehe..right timing!! so i whined and complained while he smile and listen..hur hur hur..

the night rally was awesome, period!! the opening was FANTASTIC...it featured Darlene singing 'How Great Is Our God' on top of Sydney Harbour Bridge!!! i mean, the Harbour Bridge was already so magnificent and by her singing the song on top of the bridge shows how even more magnificent our God is =) ahhh, wish i could stay back for the whole conference =(


*hillsongs night rally*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home