Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sydney (Part 2)

3rd Day
we hit the Fish Market where i finally got the chance to meet up with my boy, Ikesh from SAM, Taylors..it was really good to see him..weird how i expected him to be shy and quiet among my friends but boy did he surprise me =)


oooooo i absolutely love oysters!!!! weeeee!!! slurp slurp slurp..poor thing Ikesh, he almost choke and puke it out O_o'' sucha waste..tsk tsk..


we also visited the Darling Harbour and Bondi Beach..weird enough, we had amazing whether..as in, it was cold but the sun was up and shinning bright =) no complains from me..i love the sun!! i'm a sun-lovin kinda person..hehehe

note: half naked guys..hur hur hur

later that day, i had dinner with my other boys, Keith, Miao-vin and DanPua....i'm a lucky lucky kucky girl =) coz i got to meet up with everyone who is overseas from church back home (i know both the jon's r envious..hehehe)

it was really good to catch up with Keith..it was as if he was Paul going from church to church to encourage the ppl..its been a long time since i've felt chanllenge, motivated and encourage!! God really works in ways i least expect..initially i thought this trip to Sydney would be just a holiday for me to enjoy and for me to get away from everything..but instead, it was a time where God refreshed me spritually and emotionally =) what can i say?? He definitely has my best interest at His heart =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well u certainly can say tht again!!

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home