Sunday, May 14, 2006

dearest momsy,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!


YOU have been the best mum ever (hmmm, tht's sounds wrong coz ur my only momsy..YOU are the best! =))
YOU always know when something is wrong with me (tho i always admit otherwise)
YOU cook very well mummy (hehehe i fail to tell u that enough)
YOU always put us first before yourself (for continuing working when all other circumstances are against you)
YOU always send me cute smsess
YOU always call to see how am i doing
YOU always treat us sisters equally
YOU always trust me the most when driving (hehehehe) and to take care of the house
YOU supported me when i was serving in CF, Youth Alive! and even in OCF now

so therefore,

THANK YOU for STILL believing in me when failure was written all over my papers
THANK YOU for pushing and stressing me to study hard during SAM
THANK YOU for paying and supporting me here in Australia
THANK YOU for being kang cheong and yet not showing it to when i was going thru what i went thru last year
THANK YOU for all the surprise parties you planned for me
THANK YOU for encouraging me
THANK YOU for praying for me

and most importantly,
THANK YOU for loving me!!
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

i really miss you so much
and i really really love you so much
if ever anything happen to you or daddy, i'll just cry..like right now (feeling a lil teary now O_o'')

love you mummy!! xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home