Saturday, May 13, 2006

BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
.
beautiful women was nothing short of what i expected it to be =)
it was awesome! awesome! awesome!
so dreams was the topic of Pas Danny Guggs (however you spell it la)
i have a dream
or at least i had a dream
something that i really really really doubt that it can come to past O_o
BUT
during the preaching, God was stirring my heart
and i know it is coming to life again =)


beautiful housies

happy us

happy dinosaur

i knew there was a purpose for that table of mine =)
.
my dreams
.
my heart cries out to You

i stand in awe of You,
Jesus my King, my redeemer.

i stand in awe of you,
Jesus my King,
blessing and honour to You,
glory and power to You.

blessing and honour,
glory and power,
to the Kings of Kings.

blessing and honour,
glory and power,
to the King,
to the King.

the barrenness is over,
the barrenness is over.

quote of the day:
'if we're not helping to populate heaven, we're helping to populate hell' by Michael Chin
O_o''

1 Comments:

Blogger Hau Wei said...

i won't believe it if you say anything less than awesome anyway...so yea! mr. honda said: "the power of dreams". profound stuff.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home