Tuesday, April 18, 2006

EASTER CAMP 2006- City of our Lord (C.O.O.L)
was awesome!! big kudos to the committee specially hau wei tan and rajy baby :o)
.

on the way to Portsea for COOL Camp

*jeff, me and andrew*

so this year my cell groups name is Yesha Boulevard..it is suppose to be God's name in front and a place name behind.. uniquely weird man and VERY hard to remember..i enjoyed the company of my cell tho i'm always kinda shy and quiet with new ppl and i don't tend to say much but instead i do heaps of head nodding and smilling..haha..i like alwin!! haha..he's so funny and entertaining..
*alwin, me and el*

*alwin, lionnel, john and me*

*mel fan and me*

the committee organized workshops on the 3rd day and i attented the armageddon one which jem reminded me that i attended it last year..haha..but i still went for it and i was TRYING so hard not to fall asleep coz sherlynn asked me to sit and a freaking comfortable couch!! haha..the 2nd workshop i went for was simply awesome..it was on leadership..no hoo-ha about it but the ministry time was just awesome..i felt God's presence so strong and i felt like His princess one again!! i just ran into His arms..it was a sweet time..something i longed for..i longed to just let go in His presence and to be prayed for..got both!! *grins ever so widely*

oooo ooooo and we also played the guardian angel game..my mortal was alvin tjipto!! haha..what are the oughts man..he was very nice to me..for every one card i gave him, i got one chocs and card in return..and my angel is jason song!! haha..man,i'm lucky this year to have two influencial guys in OCF as my angel and mortal..like hau wei said, God's planning *wink*

this is angel, jason song. he reminds me of Guardian, God's head angel..haha..

during camp, did my rounds of smiling and small talks and laughing and *BOOM*, i have heaps of new friends =)

sau & i

hui li & i

jonathan lee & i

ok ok and the highlight of this camp definitely has to be the games bonding time with our own center ppl and oh oh the lame jokes!! ahhahaha..dennis is damn lame and funny..he created this joke which is hilarious..it goes like this:

why when i look at you, oxygen turns carbon dioxide? cause chemistry happens!!! wahahahhaahaha..and where do you put the corn?? at the corner..hahahahaha..

ok ok i know i'm damn lame..hahahaha....but it is soooo funny..haha..

so yeah, that it pretty much how easter camp was..will put more kitchen pics when i get it..

cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home